This information is applicable to employees who received a City of Ottawa network ID and email address in July 2020. Employees who subscribe to automated job posting notifications or who apply for a job after this date will receive these notifications at their new City of Ottawa email address. Employees should contact their manager or supervisor for additional information.
City Employees with a City Network ID:
- Click on City Employees Login link
- Choose password forgotten link
- Enter your City Network ID or City email address and click request password. You will receive a temporary password in your e-mail.
- When creating your new eRecruitment password, do not use your City Network password.
City employees without a City Network ID:
- If this is the first time you are logging into your profile, please contact the HR Service Centre at 613-580-2424, extension 47411.
- Click on the Login link and enter your user name and password
- Note: If you have forgotten your password, click the forgotten password link and enter your user name or e-mail address. Your user name and a temporary password will be sent to the e-mail address used to create your profile.
Reminder: When creating your new eRecruitment password, do not use your City Network password.
If you encounter login issues, please click here